CCNA Routing and Switching
As Enterprises migrate toward controller based architectures, the role and skills required of a core network engineer are evolving and more vital than ever. To prepare for this network transition, the CCNA Routing and Switching certification will not only prepare you with the knowledge of foundational technologies, but ensure you stay relevant with skill sets needed for the adoption of next generation technologies.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Network models
- Network components
- Troubleshooting the interface and cable issues
- Configuring IPv4 and IPv6 addressing
- Switching concepts
- Switching configuration
- Wireless architectures
- Wireless security
- How to configure Cisco IOS routers.
- How to configure the OSPF routing protocol.
- How to protect your routers with access-lists and VPNs.
- How network automation impacts traditional network management
- System management
We recommend but do not require that you have the following knowledge and skills before taking this course:
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Basic knowledge of IP addressing
No Reviews found for this course.